Sunday, December 26, 2010

BRB

brb. Pictures, Images and Photos
1 more hour to go , and on my way to Genting
with Beloved Dear , Erica, Sinya,Hanxiang,Longkiat & Aron!
Super excited!
Felt that I am a lucky girl,
had a super duper fun advanced christmas celebration with Dear's classmates,
Had a crazy Xmas Eve with old old friends ,
Dear bought my my favourite Tagger bag which i am totally surprised,
Managed to have time to celebrate with my family exactly on Xmas,
Right after christmas , i can go Genting right away ,
The best is i can go with my Beloved.
I'm not going to take it for granted,
Will rememeber all memories in my heart forever,
and start striving hard for all my projects which due like
1 week later ! Argh ):
@Dear : We are not dreaming anymore !!!!!!
LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YA!!!
Be back on Tuesday !!