Sunday, February 18, 2007

misses you loads !

FEVER ?

saturday
woke up at 11+ am . i woke
up earlier than hubby ! hahas .
then my father very early jiu
went to my grandma house
help out . hahas . then we went out
at around 3pm+ cant wait to eat !!!!!
i really ate alotalotalot !!!! hahas .
happyhappy((: then suddenly my
meimei have fever again . HIGH
FEVER ! then need go home straight
away ! aiyo ! waste my time sia !
go there fer awhile jiu need go home .
but i know i am selfish . my meimei
come first . SOORY ! )): then chat
with hubby on fone until 2.30am+
then i really cannot tanhan .
i TOO TIRED ! hahas . thanks hubby !
keep enetertain me ! ((:
hearts you loads & loads !

BORING ; BORING !

today
woke up at 2pm + hahas . he sms me ,
but i still cannot wake up +.+"
people should be very busy today ,
going to grandma or relative house
take angbaos ! BUT i stay at home lor !
i olso dunnoe why , but every year olso
lyk this de ! )): boringboring !!!!!
I WANT GO OUT !!!! i going bored
to death at home !!! but tml me going

both my grandparent house . happyhappy((:
misses ; misses

happy chinese new year(:

bernyce
18feb07