Tuesday, October 31, 2006

BODY
ACHING !


2day olso gort dance . but end earlier 2day .
until 10.30 only . then more streching .
whole body aching now . then mdn zan siao wan de .
keep scolding me . i already pin up my hair liao .
only little bit hair falling down . then keep SCOLDING
me . then the instructor as usual .
came later fer 45mins .
then he olso very funny . haha .
cher gif us new dance training
dates . MORE training sia .
but lucky all only end bout 11am .
reach hm liao . my mum still sleeping .+.+
me 4get bring keys again .
then go my aunt house lor . siao lahx .
my mum 12 + then wake up .
then i alone at hm . coz my mum go
fetch my meimei to skkol . then
go lot one . i lazy to go . BUT i
regret nort goin wit her coz after that
THUNDER THUNDER !
damn loud lor ! =X end ~


HATED !
bernyce
31oct06