Monday, October 09, 2006

erm 2day art exam . i tot no time do finish . lucky . still left 10mins .
erm then my hands all so dirty . full of PAINTS ! haha . then so unlucky . ms ang take our cls . haha . erm then after art exam . faster go toilet wash up . yucks ~ dirty !
then after tt . me pei huiqi go blue room . coz she 4get bring the consent form . haha . then ruiqi pei me go ask cher 2day gort retest anot . then cher sae 2day have chi retest lor . SHIT ! i 4get to bring my pens again ! need tu borrow frm huiqi again . pathetic ~ haha . then go staff room take exam . cooling ~ then huqi wait fer me fer almost one hour . wei da ~ haha . then exam over . cher already sae i sure fail wan . when heard tt . i damn scared lor ! i dun wan to fail again :( haix ~ then after tt go comics shop wit huiqi . huiqi really comics freak . read so many at one time . haha .
haha . then she eat the bread . until her mouth dirty sia ~ haha . oops ~
erm then after tt go hm watch chobits show . the show ish so nice ! my meimei and i crazy bout it . lolx ~ tt alll iao bahx .
BERNYCE
9oct06